Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New stage....

I am not writing here for a long time. I started getting busy everyday, as I like it. Now my life is full of Japanese language, even tho, there not many japanese man (buuuuu....); Tai chi; gym, sweating as a pig; uni, new uni, where I do the Japanese and another subject about feminism. Also, photography....doing a course.
Today my day was normal, nothing special happened. But tonight, tonight was great; however, nothing special happened. Only spoke to two huge friends and an "almost-lover". I hope I will see all of them soon. Really want to. really want to enjoy my days with them. I miss all. It is so hard to leave places, because you dont only leave these places, also people, smells, feelings, food, houses, beds, books, films, songs....buuuu.....
And now Sigur Ros is with me again...I love this group. It is AMAZING!!!How they confort me; how they transport me, making me fly among the white mountains, cliffs and icebergs. I know one day I will be there. I had a plan last year, where I supposed to go but eventually, plans changed. Although, is gonna be soon, yes yes yes......I hope....put all my efforts and power together.....

Feel I want to scream and be free; feel I want to cry, so so so much!!!I d like to fly, roaming, with no plans, with no future, only and open window; Feel I want to write, write all I think, all I can write; Feel I want to kiss and be loved; I want to caress and be touched!!!
Wanna keep travelling and dreaming...everyday....non stop of dreams and freedom....
Although, I cant stop thinking about future life, responsabilities, family and many other things. They dont leave me and they never will. They will always come next to me and that's scare me, really does!!!That makes me feel confused. All have no meaning when I start thinking about this. Argggg, shitttttt....disturbing the hapiness, clouding my toughts....

Goodnight my faithful friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment